• The Birds, "Alfred Hitchcock's most abstract film" according to Dave Kehr.
• Casque d'or, Jacques Becker's 1952 look at La Belle Epoque.
• North Sea Texas, Bavo Defurne's debut film.
• Bright Leaves, Ross McElwee's autobiographical documentary.
• Ricky, Francois Ozon's lyrical fantasy.
• The Treasure of the Sierra Madre, John Huston's Hollywood classic.
• The Wild Bunch, Sam Peckinpah's groundbreaking western.
For even more selections, check out OMTWN, your go-to spot for streaming recommendations. Happy watching!