- Scott Stewart/Sun-Times
- It's the most wonderful time of the year.
Reader staffers share stories that fascinate, amuse, or inspire us.
Hey, did you read:
• That Muhammad will be on the cover tomorrow of Charlie Hebdo's first issue since last week's slaughter at the paper? —Steve Bogira
• That a Saudi religious leader has issued a fatwa against the building of snowmen? —Tony Adler
• About anti-Semitism in France? —Aimee Levitt
• That the city of New Orleans has taken steps to end homelessness, starting with finding housing for all of its veterans who were on the street? —Mick Dumke
• About the UK company who, on top of not paying their interns, charged £300 for a job reference? —Tal Rosenberg
• That developer Michael Moyer bought the Congress Theater? —Leor Galil
• That police pepper sprayed Ohio State fans whose "victory celebration" got "out of hand"? —Gwynedd Stuart
• About appropriate beer and wine pairings for Girl Scout cookies? —Aimee Levitt
• This map of every goat in the United States? —Mick Dumke
• About the Seattle dog who understands bus routes? —Drew Hunt
• That cursing is banned from the York Newspaper Company newsroom? —Brianna Wellen
• Related: That science shows cursing can be good for you? —Aimee Levitt