- Frank Micelotta/Invision/AP
- Owes it all to community college, folks.
Reader staffers share stories that fascinate, amuse, or inspire us.
Hey, did you read:
• That a bartender at John Boehner's country club planned to poison the House Speaker? —Tal Rosenberg
• That the San Francisco Chronicle has its first woman editor in chief in 150 years of publication? —Kate Schmidt
• How "very" became "v"? —Drew Hunt
• About the most popular cuisines in every state? —Aimee Levitt
• That Elizabeth restaurant will be offering a Game of Thrones-themed menu in the spring? (Tickets are already sold out.) —Kate Schmidt
• That Woody Allen will write and direct a series for Amazon? —J.R. Jones
• Why Tom Hanks owes it all to community college? —Qudsiya Siddiqui
• A theater blogger's parody of the new plays she reads? —Tony Adler