- AP Photo/Winslow Townson
- Bonuses might be off the table for A-Rod.
Reader staffers share stories that fascinate, amuse, or inspire us.
Hey, did you read:
• About the conviction on espionage charges of former CIA officer Jeffrey A. Sterling—"the latest in a string of former officials and contractors the Obama administration has charged with discussing national security matters with reporters"? —John Dunlevy
• Charles M. Blow on how his son, a student at Yale, was detained and held at gunpoint by police at the university library? —Qudsiya Siddiqui
• That the staff of Politico are trying to unionize? —J.R. Jones
• That the Yankees are searching for ways to withhold bonuses they would owe Alex Rodriguez should he break certain home run records? —Tal Rosenberg
• A profile of David Simon on the occasion of a forthcoming HBO miniseries about public housing in Yonkers in the 1980s? —Tal Rosenberg
• About Invisible Girlfriend (and Boyfriend)? —Brianna Wellen
• About the Vallejo producer who has been compiling obscure and hard-to-find footwork cuts? —Leor Galil
• About life as a Puppy Bowl camera operator? —Brianna Wellen