- AP Photo/Seth Perlman
- Wait until you see his office.
Reader staffers share stories that fascinate, alarm, amuse, or inspire us.
Hey, did you read:
• About all the luxury gifts Chris Christie receives? —Tal Rosenberg
• That Harper Lee is publishing a follow-up to To Kill a Mockingbird? —Brianna Wellen
• That longtime WFMT and Sun-Times arts critic Andrew Patner has died? —Mike Sula
• That Bay Area rapper the Jacka was shot and killed last night? —Leor Galil
• That Illinois congressman Aaron Schock has an office inspired by Downton Abbey but is too ashamed to let the press know about it? —Aimee Levitt
• That former PIL and Ministry drummer Martin Atkins has weighed in against the Daley dynasty in the 11th Ward? —Mick Dumke
• About all the writing that disappears from the Internet? —Tal Rosenberg
• About the best way to talk to anti-vaxers? —Drew Hunt
• About the woman who hasn't smiled in 40 years to prevent wrinkles? —Brianna Wellen
• Neal Pollack's hilarious spoof of Jonathan Chait's ridiculous "PC" article? —Tal Rosenberg
• Or see the trailer for a new movie, Welcome to Me, by Shira Piven, of the same Evanston clan that includes Joyce, Byrne, and Jeremy Piven? —Tony Adler