- Frank Underwood will not accept such leaks.
Reader staffers share stories that fascinate, alarm, amuse, or inspire us.
Hey, did you read:
• About the Chapel Hill shooting? ("My best friend was killed and I don't know why") —Qudsiya Siddiqui
• This Ebola survivor's sobering account of the disease and the state of its treatment? —Drew Hunt
• The latest evidence that locking more people up has not been responsible for the nationwide drop in crime? —Mick Dumke
• These thoughts of a local civil rights lawyer about Jackie Robinson West losing its title? —Steve Bogira
• About how gentrification (really, segregation) is the real issue in the Jackie Robinson West title-stripping? —Tal Rosenberg
• That 60 Minutes reporter Bob Simon died in a car crash yesterday? —J.R. Jones
• About conlangers, people who create new languages? —Aimee Levitt
• That Facebook is now allowing you to make provisions for your account, like designating a friend to manage it after you die? —Aimee Levitt
• Also, that men conduct more Internet searches about their sex organs than any other body part, but women "have nearly as many questions about their vaginas as men have about their penises"? —Mick Dumke
• About Japan's Revolutionary Alliance of Men Whom Women Find Unattractive? —Ben Sachs
• About House of Cards's accidental leak? —Cassidy Ryan