- AP Photo/Rob Carr
- Is Harper Lee's Go Set a Watchman a finished novel?
Reader staffers share stories that fascinate, alarm, amuse, or inspire us.
Hey, did you read:
• About Banksy, drawing attention to Gaza with the biggest social media draw there is: a cute kitten? —Tony Adler
• About Sergio Canavero, an Italian doctor who's drawn up plans for the first full-body transplant? —Ben Sachs
• This investigation into the circumstances under which the new Harper Lee novel, Go Set a Watchman, was initially written and then rediscovered? —Aimee Levitt
• This appreciation of Mike Royko? —Aimee Levitt
• About where Conan O'Brien sees his career going after his recent trip to Cuba? —Drew Hunt
• About James Cameron launching an all-vegan school? —Cassidy Ryan
• About Papaye, a restaurant in the expat Ghanaian community by Yankee Stadium, and its spicy spinach stew with smoked fish powder? (“I’ve had white people eating here, from Brooklyn!” says the owner.) —Kate Schmidt