- AP Photo/Pat Sullivan
- Robert Durst is eligible for the death penalty.
Reader staffers share stories that fascinate, alarm, amuse, or inspire us.
Hey, did you read:
• About what Iraqis think of Iran? —Ben Sachs
• About what Robert Durst was doing in NOLA and that he's eligible for the death penalty? —Cassidy Ryan
• About presidential libraries and land disputes? —John Dunlevy
• That searching for images online is getting increasingly simpler? —Drew Hunt
• Martha C. Nussbaum's review of two new anthologies of essays by the late philosopher Bernard Williams—one a collection of his writings on opera? —Kate Schmidt
• That 49ers linebacker Chris Borland is retiring after one promising NFL season because of concerns about head injuries? —Mick Dumke
• Nate Silver's NCAA bracket? —Steve Bogira
• About the Saint Louis Browns, the most hapless franchise in 20th century baseball history? ("The Browns had to wear brown. A rich color, brown, but not a heroic color.") —Aimee Levitt