Reader staffers share stories that fascinate, alarm, amuse, or inspire us.
Hey, did you read:
• That the Pentagon is opening an office in Silicon Valley to provide venture capital to tech companies developing weapons and intelligence? —Tal Rosenberg
• That eels are slipping away? (But they may never be listed as endangered in the U.S., because no one here feels for eels.) —Steve Bogira
• The list of non-Equity Jeff Award nominees for 2015? —Tony Adler
• That the Schuba brothers no longer own Schubas and Lincoln Hall? —Leor Galil
• Clickhole's oral history of Mad Men? ("Jon Hamm: I am Hamm.") —Aimee Levitt
• How Google Maps has removed the image of an Android peeing on Apple's logo? —Sue Kwong