- Joel Ryan/Invision/AP
- This man has no idea what a cosmological mess he's made.
Reader staffers share stories that fascinate, alarm, amuse, or inspire us.
Hey, did you read:
• That Jeb Bush is on pace to raise $100 million by the end of May even though he hasn't yet declared that he's running for president? —Mick Dumke
• About the two-way mirror in a women's bathroom stall at the Berwyn bar Cigars and Stripes—and the owner's slightly insane answers to questions about it? —Julia Thiel
• Or hear information designer Nicholas Felton on whether data gives life meaning? —Sue Kwong
• About a downside of police body cams? —Steve Bogira
• About a possible successor to Hot Doug's? —Aimee Levitt
• How the NFL Draft is going to make driving around Grant Park difficult? —Sue Kwong
• That the Jeff Awards folks had to take the Hypocrites theater company off their list of non-Equity nominees? (Turns out the troupe is Equity.) —Tony Adler
• About the cancellation of some long-running community-based talk shows on WLUW in favor of more airtime for Loyola students? —John Dunlevy
• This plea to revive the custom of serializing novels? (Hey, it worked for Dickens!) —Aimee Levitt
• Stephen Hawking's theory of the cosmological implications of Zayn Malik leaving One Direction? —Aimee Levitt