- Chip Somodevilla/Getty Images
- Some prominent members of the GOP have yet to figure this place out.
Reader staffers share stories that fascinate, alarm, amuse, or inspire us.
Hey, did you read:
• That several of the GOP candidates for president don't understand how the Supreme Court works? —Mick Dumke
• That—surprise!—Fox News repeatedly mocked and misidentified Caitlyn Jenner? —Drew Hunt
• That the Title IX violation charges against Laura Kipnis have been dropped? —Aimee Levitt
• That Art Paul—founding art director of Playboy magazine and creator of the much-tattooed rabbit-in-a bow-tie logo—is having a show of his recent artwork? —Tony Adler
• About reality TV's rich tradition of exploiting the poor and working class? —Drew Hunt
• That one of the rising prospects for next week's baseball draft is Mariano Rivera? —Steve Bogira
• About the ridiculous restrictions the Tampa Bay Lightning have placed against Blackhawks fans who want to travel to Florida to cheer the Hawks on in the Stanley Cup finals? (This just gives us even more reason to hate them.) —Aimee Levitt
• That Illinois may be bringing happy hour back? —Brianna Wellen
• How IHOP changed its frowning logo? —Sue Kwong