- Brian Solis
- Elon Musk is expanding his empire to the cosmos.
Reader staffers share stories that fascinate, alarm, amuse, or inspire us.
Hey, did you read:
• That Vincent Musetto, author of "the most anatomically evocative headline in the history of American journalism"—HEADLESS BODY IN TOPLESS BAR—has died? —Steve Bogira
• That Elon Musk is attempting to provide Internet service from space? —Drew Hunt
• About the art and science of bibliotherapy? —Aimee Levitt
• That Darth Vader and the shark from Jaws have better poll numbers than all of the candidates for president? —Mick Dumke
• That robots are still pretty pathetic? —Tal Rosenberg
• That a truck selling alcoholic ice cream is coming to Chicago? —Evin Billington
• This inside look at Columbia House, which sold packages of CDs for ridiculously low prices? —Leor Galil
• That you're too old to go to this Chance the Rapper-curated music fest? —Gwynedd Stuart
• That Apple has resorted to bully tactics to get its new music-streaming service off the ground? —Drew Hunt
• That more than half of the top ten box office hits this year focus their stories on female characters? —Evin Billington
• Or watch what happens when women drive-by street-harass men? —Gwynedd Stuart