- Randy Holmes/Getty Images
- Diddy attacked a strength and conditioning coach, which is rarely a good idea.
Reader staffers share stories that fascinate, alarm, amuse, or inspire us.
Hey, did you read:
• About the tornado that ripped through Coal City last night, the second to cause damage in the community in the last two years? —Kevin Warwick
• That the price of marijuana in Chicago is higher than in most other places in the country? —Mick Dumke
• Claudia Rankine on Black Lives Matter? —Aimee Levitt
• That Sean Combs was arrested on UCLA's campus after assaulting a football coach? (Combs was allegedly upset that his son, who plays for the Bruins, was kicked out of practice; the coach in question is the same guy who tripped an NFL player while standing on the sidelines.) —Drew Hunt
• Jim DeRogatis on the history of Sound Opinions the week of the show's 500th episode? —Leor Galil
• How your siblings affect your success? —Sue Kwong
• About Gina Ekiss, the Missouri woman who designed the iconic 90s "Jazz" pattern that appears on disposable cups? —Jake Malooley
• That Yale's rare books library is saving old Chipotle cups and bags? —Evin Billington
• That Instagram has been blacklisted in North Korea? —Tyler Daswick