- Chip Somodevilla/ Getty Images
- To nobody's surprise, Chris Christie announced he's running for president.
Reader staffers share stories that fascinate, alarm, amuse, or inspire us.
Hey, did you read:
• Kendall College's interactive map identifying the top rated restaurant in each neighborhood according to its historical ethnicity? —Mike Sula
• That nationwide fast food chain Wayback Burgers is releasing a bug-flavored milkshake and a jerky-flavored milkshake? —Tyler Daswick
• That Donald Trump seems to be modeling himself after Chris Christie? —Drew Hunt
• And that Chris Christie is announcing his run for president because, well, why not? —Mick Dumke
• About how Moody's rates city governments? —Tal Rosenberg
• Richard Posner blasting Chief Justice John Roberts's "heartless" dissent from the Supreme Court's ruling on gay marriage? ("No more than biracial marriage does gay marriage harm people who don’t have or want to have such a marriage.") —Kate Schmidt
• That now that he's not tackling anyone on the field, Brian Urlacher catches—and photographs—a lot of giant fish? —Mick Dumke
• This oral history of the hilarious midaughts mockumentary series Yacht Rock? —Ryan Smith
• About the Chicago flag with five stars? —Aimee Levitt