- Courtesy Thinkstock
- Activists are thinking about the next step in LGBT rights.
Reader staffers share stories that fascinate, alarm, amuse, or inspire us.
Hey, did you read:
• That aggressive office air-conditioning is a tool of the patriarchy? —Aimee Levitt
• About gay rights post marriage equality? —Drew Hunt
• About why Republican presidential candidates love Uber? —Tanner Howard
• About the 1956 edition of the Green Book, a guide intended to help black travelers stay safe—and avoid "embarrassing situations"—during the Jim Crow era? —Gwynedd Stuart
• About the 116-year-old shipwreck found fully intact on the bottom of Lake Michigan? —Mick Dumke
• The case for legalizing psychedelic drugs? —Drew Hunt
• The terrifying news that "vagina contouring" is now a thing? —Evin Billington
• That Ravinia Festival may not bother to hire a new music director? —Deanna Isaacs