Jonathan Daniel/Getty Images
Say it ain't so, Derrick.
Reader staffers share stories that fascinate, alarm, amuse, or inspire us.
Hey, did you read:
• That Derrick Rose is being accused
of drugging and raping an ex-girlfriend? —Kevin Warwick
• About M
, Facebook's new Siri-esque virtual assistant? —Drew Hunt
• That Mary-Arrchie Theatre is closing down
after this season, its 30th? (And just when they seemed to be hitting their stride, too.) —Tony Adler
• Or see this graphic
showing some of the feuds Donald Trump has started since he began his campaign? —Mick Dumke
• About what it means to watch video of the WDBJ shooting
? —Drew Hunt
• This glorious takedown of Jonathan Franzen
? —Aimee Levitt
• Environmentalist Bill McKibben on the radicalism of Pope Francis's encyclical Laudate Si'
, which goes far beyond the question of climate change? —Kate Schmidt
• About the difference between misogyny and plain old sexism
and why one should not be mistaken for the other? —Aimee Levitt