Andrew H. Walker/Getty Images
"I for one welcome our new insect overlords."
Reader staffers share stories that fascinate, alarm, amuse, or inspire us.
Hey, did you read
• About how South America has become a safe haven
for many of the Catholic Church's alleged child molesters? —Tal Rosenberg
• About the inner lives of the "animal intelligentsia"
(i.e., dolphins, elephants, dogs, etc)? —Kate Schmidt
• About Donald Trump's wife, Melania
, a Slovene model? —Kate Schmidt
• That for $2.3 million you can live in one of Harry Weese's glassy riverside townhouses
? —Mike Sula
• About the Cuban hardcore bands playing Chicago
tonight and tomorrow? —Leor Galil
• The oral history of the cult classic Stella
, made by the makers of Wet Hot American Summer
? —Sue Kwong
• These ads from the 70s for cocaine accessories
? —Brianna Wellen