Hopefully "New Bacon-ings" is available at Fountainhead.
Reader staffers share stories that fascinate, alarm, amuse, or inspire us.
Hey, did you read
• Wesley Morris on this year's obsession with identity
? —Aimee Levitt
• That Facebook is supplementing the "like" button with additional emojis
? —Tal Rosenberg
• About Svetlana Alexievich
, the Belarussian journalist and oral historian who just won the Nobel Prize in literature? —Aimee Levitt
• About poet/prankster Kenneth Goldsmith
, who says his books—which include an 836-page-long typed reappropriation of the New York Times
for September 1, 2000—"are so boring even the copy editors can't read them"? —Kate Schmidt
• How Moo, the online retailer for custom-print business cards, is redesigning them for the digital age
? —Sue Kwong
• That you can try the weird burgers from Bob's Burgers' menu
at Lincoln Square's Fountainhead? —Brianna Wellen