- Sue Kwong
The sharp wit and stinging analysis of the Back Room Deal podcast got us through the interminable election run-up. Now hosts Maya Dukmasova and Ben Joravsky are ready to take us to the finish line—well, this first one anyway—on election night.
The Back Room Deal livestream will begin at 5 PM, Tuesday, February 26 on the Reader’s Facebook page. Ben and Maya are eager to hear your tales of polling-place shenanigans as well as your election predictions and reactions to the returns.
Before the election:
- Submit your questions and discussion topics on Twitter using the hashtag #BackRoomDealLive or on our Facebook page
- E-mail us at email@example.com
- Catch up with all 15 episodes of the Back Room Deal podcast.
On election night:
- Call Ben and Maya at 312-488-9265 starting at 5 PM. They can’t promise to take every call, but they’re eager to hear from you!
- Keep the conversation going on Twitter using #BackRoomDealLive.
- Comment on the Facebook livestream
Ben and Maya will also be playing the Reader’s new #Aldermania! board game—see the February 21 print edition or PDF for full details—and chatting with election officials and candidates as the night goes on.
Stay tuned for details on Back Room Deal’s run-off plans in April.
Note: Newsroom pizza not included. v