- Eva Rinaldi
- Lupe Fiasco, not having a great 2013 so far.
Reader staffers share stories that fascinate, amuse, or inspire us.
Hey, did you read:
• The text of Richard Blanco's inaugural poem? —Tony Adler
• That a federal court shot down an attempt to end the classification of pot as a dangerous substance? —Mick Dumke
• Northwestern professor Garry Wills on "Dumb America," otherwise know as the South? —Tal Rosenberg
• That the CEO of Whole Foods, John Mackey, voted for Mitt Romney? (This isn't very unusual—for some more insight into Mackey, definitely read Nick Paumgarten's excellent New Yorker profile from 2009.) —Tal Rosenberg
• That a middle schooler is suing Chief Keef for child support? —Leor Galil
• Speaking of Chicago rappers, that Lupe Fiasco was escorted off the stage at yesterday's celebration for Barack Obama's second inauguration? —Drew Hunt